PROACT Dairy Pack Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Strain-1026
ProAct is an unique formulation of selective strain-1026 of Saccharomyces cerevisiae that effectively stimulates the ruminal microflora by creating anaerobic condition in rumen by scavenging oxygen from the rumen and removing lactic acid.
Each gram contains:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain-1026 not less than 6 x 109 CFU (live yeast culture) with prebiotics.
- Stimulates cellulolytic anaerobes
- Helps to improve voluntary dry matter intake
- Enhances enzymatic digestion of fiber
- Improves beneficial microflora in rumen and ensures gut health
- Increases milk yield
- Induces immunity
- 8 – 10 g per cattle per day
- 5 kg per ton of feed or as recommended by Veterinarian