Biopase The Phytase with a Difference
Biopase is a stable phytase enzyme supplement which releases bound phytate phosphorus.
- Phytase – 2500 IU / gm
- Phytase – 5000 IU / gm
- Fortified with trace minerals
- Releases phosphorus from bound phytate molecule in feed
- Releases bound protein.
- Improves digestibility of amino acids
- Maximizes availability of minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper and manganese
- Minimizes feed cost.
- Balances the available phosphorus in the feed.
- 2500 IU – 200 g per ton of feed
- 5000 IU – 100 g per ton of feed
or as recommended by Veterinarian / Nutritionist.